Who? Print
Written by DPR Biocides - Anses   

Applications for authorisation can be made by an individual or legal entity responsible for the placing on the market of the biocidal product. The applicant must have a permanent office in European Union, and may be the future holder of the authorisation, or an individual/entity representing the applicant (third-party applicant).

Last Updated on Monday, 13 June 2016 22:22