Can I submit a first authorisation application for a new formulation created from a product that is currently on the French market and that I would like to stop marketing? Print
Written by DPR Biocides - Anses   
Thursday, 08 April 2010 20:19

You can submit a first MA application (or mutual recognition application) directly for the product with the new composition. As soon as the MA has been obtained, the product with the old formulation must be withdrawn from the market.

Last Updated on Wednesday, 29 June 2016 17:57