|Written by DPR Biocides - Anses|
|Friday, 09 April 2010 15:00|
- Regulatory reference texts:
The first authorisation must be granted by and for another Member State. The product must contain one or more active substances listed in Annex I of Directive 98/8/EC.
4 months with the possibility of a suspension of the evaluation if additional information is necessary.
- Validity of the authorisation:
- Fees payable to ANSES:
- Composition of the dossier:
Concerning the mutual recognition of products already on the French market (“existing” products), the procedure is carried out in two phases:
- Initially, the following documents must be sent before the application submission deadline, when submitting the first application for authorisation:
- Subsequently, the following documents must be sent no later than two months after obtaining the first authorisation:
|Last Updated on Friday, 25 March 2011 16:12|